ASPAE 2019 welcomes the submission of abstracts for original contribution to the field. All abstracts submitted will go through a blind, peer-review process carried out by an international review panel.
Each abstract will be reviewed by at least two reviewers and the final selection of abstracts will be reviewed by members of the Abstract Review Committee.
- The deadline for abstract submission is midnight West Africa Time (WAT) on February 2nd, 2019. Abstracts will not be accepted after this date.
- All abstracts must be written in English.
- All abstracts must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The text should not exceed 2500 characters including spaces. One table or figure can be inserted allowing 500 characters per table/figure.
The text of the abstract should briefly state:
- Objectives: Indicate the purpose of the research/ review article/case series or the hypothesis that was tested.
- Methods: Include the setting for the study, the subjects, the diagnosis or intervention, and the type of statistical analysis. If references are needed, they should be provided in the text.
- Results: Present as clearly as possible the outcome of the research/review article/case series/ research and after significance if appropriate
- Conclusions: Briefly discuss the data and emphasize the significance of the results. All abstracts should disclose primary findings and avoid, whenever possible, promissory statements such as “experiments are in progress “or “results will be discussed“.
The abstract categories with the general headings under which abstracts will be submitted and reviewed include:
- Growth Disorders
- Puberty Disorders
- Thyroid Disorders
- Adrenal Disorders
- Calcium and Bone metabolism
- Disorders of Sex Development
- HIV and Endocrinopathies
- Endocrinopathies of post cancer survivors
- Pituitary Disorders
- Other endocrine disorders
- Metabolic disorders
Notification of Acceptance or Rejection
Notification of acceptance or rejection will be sent to the corresponding author by the end of February 22nd 2019. Please note that only the corresponding author will receive this email concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing all co-authors of the status of the abstract.
Authors whose abstracts have been accepted will receive instructions for the presentation of their abstract.